You are here:
Machine Control MC 1100
Most Suitable for Maintenance Applications
Machine Control MC 1100 is the new member of the Hofmann-instruments family. Due to its complete measuring functions MC 1100 will become an essential measuring tool in industrial maintenance. The application fields of MC 1100 are:
- Measuring effective vibration of stationary machines acc. ISO 10816-3 or human vibrations when operating hand-held tools acc. ISO 5349.
- Evaluation of rolling bearing condition acc. to the impact momentum method for early detection of bearing faults.
- Check of a machine's rotational speed.
- Temperature measurement using a contact thermometer (option).
- Checking or adjusting the tension of driving belts (option).
The new Hofmann-instrument is of course easy to handle and ready to operate in a very short time. The integrated high-performance battery serves for a long cordless application.