HydroBalancer HB 6000
The active balancing system HB 6000 compensates rotor unbalance during the rotation using fluids. Balancing is achieved using ring containers which are divided into four chambers.
- Balancing during rotation in one or two planes with unbalance monitoring.
- Balancing with the help of fluids, e.g. cooling lubricants of a grinding machine.
- High precision balancing through extremely fine fluid metering up to very high rotational speeds.
- Space-saving integration of the ring container in the machine spindle or rotor.
- Pre-balancing software for manual correction of basic unbalance; HB 6000 then only balances the new operational unbalances.
- Also suitable for retrofitting existing machines.
- Compatible replacement for Hofmann HK 5000 balancing systems incl. type BM sensors.
- Cost effective solution.
- Automatic (active) balancing of grinding wheels and grinding spindles or other rotors.
- Balancing during operation without having to stop the machine.
|1 / 2|
|1 / 2|
|300 - 100,000 1/min|
|0.01 - 100 µm RMS|
|Keyboard with tactile feedback, IP67|
|4x20 LCD, illuminated|
|24 V, 25 pin D-Sub|
|Case or 19" Rack|
Number of chambers
|depending on size|
|adaptable to the requirements of the spindle and/or the rotor|
|SA 5004, 5000 mV/g|
Machine Control MC 1100 Video
Versatile in its application
High-Speed Balancing and Overspeed-Testing Installation HS 28
In August 2011 Hofmann has successfully set into...
- Rotor type