Integrated Balancing System AB 9100
The balancing system AB 9100 is designed for permanent installation in a machine (for example machine tool or ventilator). The rotors can be balanced with that system in-situ - at any time and without any special preparation.
- Integrated system.
- PC user interface for installation on the PC of a machine control.
- Ready to measure.
- No time loss due to setup of external equipment.
- Permanent unbalance monitoring.
- Manual correction of operational unbalance.
- Online monitoring of unbalance induced vibrations.
Number of channels
|2 / 4|
|1 / 2|
|200 - 120,000 1/min|
|0.01 - 1,000 µm|
|D-Sub 25 and D-Sub 9|
|Desktop housing or 19" Rack|
|HMA 1830, 100 mV/g|
PMG 81, 42.4 mV/(mm/s)
Machine Control MC 1100 Video
Versatile in its application
High-Speed Balancing and Overspeed-Testing Installation HS 28
In August 2011 Hofmann has successfully set into...
- Rotor type