MecBalancer MB 4002
The active balancing system MB 4002 is the standard balancing system for automatic balancing of grinding wheels and spindles during operation.
- Balancing during rotation in one or two planes with unbalance monitoring.
- Balancing through electro-mechanical displacement of two balancing weights in the balancing head according to the split weight method.
- Balancing heads with various balancing capacities for flange mounting or spindle integration.
- Non-contact, wear-free transmission of energy for the actuator motors.
- Four channel version for driving four independent balancing heads.
- Automatic (active) balancing of grinding wheels and grinding spindles or other rotors
- Balancing during operation without having to stop the machine
Number of channels
|1 / 4|
|1 / 2|
|1 / 2 / 4|
|300 - 100,000 1/min|
|0.01 - 100 µm RMS|
|Keyboard with tactile feedback, IP67|
|4x20 LCD, illuminated|
|24 V, 25 pin sub-D|
|Case or 19" Rack|
|Flange mounting or spindle integration|
Balancing capacity and dimensions
|according to version|
Energy and signal transmission
|HMA 1130, 100 mV/g|
Machine Control MC 1100 Video
Versatile in its application
High-Speed Balancing and Overspeed-Testing Installation HS 28
In August 2011 Hofmann has successfully set into...
- Rotor type