Ring Balancer AB 9000
AB 9000 is the innovative active balancing system for the automatic balancing of all types of rotors.
- Automatic (active) balancing of rotors (e.g. grinding wheels, grinding spindles, turning chucks, fans) in one or two planes with unbalance monitoring.
- Active balancing during operation without having to stop the machine.
- Ring shaped balancing unit for efficient, space-saving integration into the rotor.
- Balancing to very high rotational speeds in very short time by fast electro-magnetic actuator and adaptive balancing process.
- Non-contact, wear-free transmission of energy for the actuator positioning the balancing weights.
- Pre-balancing software for manual correction of basic unbalance; AB 9000 then only balances the new operational unbalances.
- Neutralising of balancing unit possible, e.g. for pre-balancing.
- Indication of remaining balancing capacity.
- PC operation software
- Automatic (active) balancing of all types of rotors.
- Balancing during operation without having to stop the machine.
- Inducing test unbalances for system identification
- Generating unbalances during acceptance test.
Number of channels
|2 / 4|
|1 / 2|
|200 - 120,000 1/min|
|0.01 - 1,000 µm|
|D-Sub 25 and D-Sub 9|
|Desktop housing or 19" Rack|
|depending on size, 100 gmm - 3.2 kgm|
|38 - 355 mm|
|100 - 700 mm|
|28 - 94 mm|
|HMA 1830, 100 mV/g|
PMG 81, 42.4 mV/(mm/s)
Machine Control MC 1100 Video
Versatile in its application
High-Speed Balancing and Overspeed-Testing Installation HS 28
In August 2011 Hofmann has successfully set into...
- Rotor type