Balancing Machine for Crankshafts Type KHK21-BH2
Type KHK balancing machines with integrated rotary transfer are designed for the balancing of in-line and V-crankshafts in several correction planes in one or more processing steps.
- Automatic balancing of 3 cylinder in-line to 12 cylinder V-crankshafts
- Drill spindle prepared for coolant and Minimum Quantity Lubrication (MQL)
- Optional automatic drill changer
- Standard model completely enclosed with front loading door and loading hatch
- Compact, service friendly design
- Integrated workpiece transfer
- Balancing of passenger car crankshafts for in-line 3 cylinder to V12 cylinder engines in volume production
- Can be used as a single machine with manual loading as well as with automatic loading by loading gantry or robot loader
- Unbalance compensation by drilling with one and two spindle drilling unit.
|Width x depth x height||mm||2600 x 3300 x 2200|
|Balancing speed, approx.||min-1||200-650|
|Measuring uncertainty1), approx.||gmm/kg||1|
|Cycle time||sec.||Cycle time chart upon request|
|1) Depending on workpiece|
Machine Control MC 1100 Video
Versatile in its application
High-Speed Balancing and Overspeed-Testing Installation HS 28
In August 2011 Hofmann has successfully set into...
- Rotor type