You are here: » Products » Balancing lines » Vehicle Driveline » Torque converters » Balancing Machine for Disc Shaped Rotors Type CVW-B
Measuring and Balancing Machine for Turbine Stators and other Disc Shaped Rotors Type CVW-B
- Balancing Machine for Turbine Stators and other Disc Shaped Rotors Type CVW-B
- Balancing Machine for Turbine Wheels Type CVW-S
- Balancing Machine for Torque Converters Type CVW-S
The type CVW-B balancing machine is a single machine designed for deployment in the manufacturing of torque converter turbine stators. Mass removal can be performed by adding up to three drill units. This machine is ergonomically designed for loading by its operator. Later upgrading to automation by an internal loading system (rotary index table), a robot or a loading gantry only requires minimal modifications of the safety enclosure.
- Modular base concept
- Mass compensation through horizontal drilling
- Expandable by one (1) to three (3) drilling units
- Siemens PLC standard
- Predefined robot interface
- Volume production of torque converter turbine stators manually or integrated into a manufacturing cell
- Unbalance correction in polar or component format.
|Width x depth x height||mm||1200 x 820 x 1400|
|Footprint width x depth||2300 x 2450|
|Balancing speed, approx.||min-1||650|
|Cycle time2 ||sec.||25|
|1) Other dimensions on request|
2) With one unbalance correction and check run
Machine Control MC 1100 Video
Versatile in its application
High-Speed Balancing and Overspeed-Testing Installation HS 28
In August 2011 Hofmann has successfully set into...
- Rotor type