Transmissions and transmission parts
Balancing Machine for Differential Housings Type DHK11-F
- Balancing Machine for Differential Housings DHK11-F
- Balancing Machine for Differential Housings DVK11-F
- Balancing Machine for Differential Gears DVW
- 1 Plane Measuring and Balancing Machine for Transmission Components, Sun Gear Shafts or Disc Carriers CVW11-N
Production plants of the DHK range are horizontally measuring balancing machines with downstream unbalance compensation in one and two balancing planes.
- Expandable to 2 to 4 stations
- High measurement accuracy through horizontal mounting on the bearing seats
- Automatic retooling of the measuring stations
- Correction of unbalance by milling or drilling
- Integrated workpiece transfer
- Balancing of passenger car and truck differential cases (differential housings).
- Volume and small batch production in the automotive industry and at its suppliers.
|DHK11-FM2 ||DHK11-FL2 ||DHK11-FL4|
|Outside dia. on flange, max.||mm||145||145||145|
|Width x depth x height||mm||2300 x 3000 x 2800||2300 x 3000 x 4000||3500 x 4200 x 4000|
|Balancing speed, approx.||min-1||600||600||600|
|Measuring uncertainty1), approx.||gcm||< 30||< 30||< 30|
|Cycle time (at 100% audit), approx.||sec.||180||60||30|
|1) Depending on workpiece geometry|
Machine Control MC 1100 Video
Versatile in its application
High-Speed Balancing and Overspeed-Testing Installation HS 28
In August 2011 Hofmann has successfully set into...
- Rotor type